Located at the Spit in Mosman, close to Sydney's northern surf beaches and just 15 minutes from Sydney's CBD, MHYC’s marina is a favourite amongst boaties from all corners of the globe. We operate a 103 berth floating marina and 9 Swing Moorings. Casual berthing is also available upon request. All berthing is subject to compliance with the Club's By-Laws. Whether you are a new berth holder, first time visitor, or an old friend, we have pleasure in welcoming you to the MHYC marine services.
Services available at MHYC:
- Marina berths
- Tender Service
- On-site services such as riggers, shipwrights, and brokers ensure boat owners receive professional advice and good workmanship at all times.
- Other services available at MHYC include beachside cafe, bottle shop, ice and a holding tank pump-out facility. Fuel is available on the other side of the channel at Clontarf Marina.
- Service Providers
We also maintain two (2) moorings in Pittwater for MHYC Member Use. The mooring locations are:
- Coasters Retreat (The Basin), 1 Mooring, North East of Jetty in location, 33-36-16 / 151 - 17 - 45. (approx location only - has been reallocated to outer edge of mooring farm - awaiting more information)
- Coaster Retreat Mud Map - Download
Americas Bay / Refuge Bay (TV Point),
- Mooring adjacent in location, 33-35.805 / 151-15.087
- Americas Bay Mud Map - Download
These moorings are only available to those Full Members who have booked in advance.