Middle Harbour Yacht Club lies on the shores of The Spit, some seven kilometres north of Sydney's CBD.
With a membership of exceeding 1700, we are one of Australia's premier yacht clubs and recognised as a national leader in sail training and associated education programs.
At the highest level of competition in our sport, our members and their boats have continued a tradition of excellence winning all of Australia's top events and bringing home many international honours.
Our facilities Include:
- A central Lounge Bar and Balcony overlooking Middle Harbour
- Harbourview Bar & Bistro serving value for money meals in a worldclass location
- The beachside Sandbar & Cafe
- An Executive Board Room perfect for meetings up to 12 people
- Function Rooms For Corporate or Private Functions
Our Tenants Include:
- Yacht Sales Australia (if you are wanting to buy or sell a boat)
- Boatie Afloat (servicing of PFD and other safety items)
- Flying Fish Sailing Academy
- Pacific Rigging
- Home to the Australian Sailing Team
- Discover Sailing Centre
And sailing activities from Learn to Sail, Cruising, Inshore and Offshore competition