Middle Harbour Yacht Club lies on the shores of The Spit, some seven kilometres north of Sydney's CBD.
With a membership of exceeding 900, we are one of Australia's premier yacht clubs and recognised as a national leader in sail training and associated education programs.
At the highest level of competition in our sport, our members and their boats have continued a tradition of excellence winning all of Australia's top events and bringing home many international honours.
Our facilities Include:
- 103 berth marina and moorings
- Members Bar
- Discover Sailing Centre
- Private Meeting Room for Members
Our Tenants Include:
- Sydney Harbour Surf Club
- Boatie Afloat (servicing of PFD and other safety items)
- Flying Fish Sailing Academy
- Pacific Rigging
- Home to the Australian Sailing Team
- St Siandra bar & restaurant
And sailing activities from Learn to Sail, Cruising, Inshore and Offshore competition