The sailing conditiions were lively for the 2019 Property Industry Foundation Charity Regatta at Middle Harbour Yacht Club on Friday.
From TP52 racing machines to 30 foot cruising boats, the 63 three entries across 7 divisions provided an exciting race around the harbour for a wide range of industry organisations. Almost 1400 guests enjoyed the food, beverages and entertainment at the Club after racing and over $50,000 was raised to support at-risk and homeless young people.
Trophies were presented and winners congratulated after racing with a casual prize-giving ceremony on the beach.
- Line Honours Winner - Maserati - KPMG
- Division 1 Winner - Sydney - AVID Property Group
- Division 2 Winner - Vamp - Tactical Group
- Division 3 Winner - Playstation 4 - ShapeAustralia
- Division 4 Winner - Leeward - Cadigal
- Division 5 Winner - Copernicus - Building Performance
- Division 6 Winner - Starstruck - Strata Plus
Results - Click Here
Congratulations to all participants and a huge thankyou for yacht owners providing their boats to support this worthy cause.
Action photos by Andrea Francolini (www.afrancolini.com)