Middle Harbour Yacht Club's Annual Presentation Night was held on Saturday May 5 with 160 members and friends attending.
Trophies were awarded and achievements recognised across the Offshore and Inshore Divisions, Cruising and Twilights. The hard work of volunteers, committee members and staff was recognised along with the wonderful support of the club's sponsors.
A number special awards were announced, including:
- Tig Thomas Memorial Trophy (to recognize MHYC members who have competed in interclub events and major championships) - Martin Hill
- Crew Member of the Year - Robert Eggleton
- MHYC Flag Officers Participants Award (the MHYC Yacht having participated in the greatest number of MHYC Events in the Winter and Summer Seasons) - Toy Box 2
- Norman G. Booth Trophy (nominated for consistent racing with the MHYC and with emphasis on enthusiasm, improvement, sportsmanship and Clubmanship throughout the season) - Jim Curtis
- The R.B. Cooper Perpetual Award for Voluntary Service (presented to a Club Member whose outstanding voluntary service is deemed to have contributed most to the affairs and wellbeing of MHYC in a membership year) - Phil Clinton