Middle Harbour Yacht Club was well represented at the Combined Hansa Class Australian & NSW Championships held at Kogarah Bay Sailing Club over the Easter long weekend. Competitors travelled from 7 States & Territories along with Japan and New Zealand.
MHYC sailors came away as NSW Champions in two classes and took two podium places in the Nationals.
Lachlan Clear returned to competition in the Liberty to finish 3rd in the 11 boat Australian Championships fleet and claiming the NSW Championship.
Two sailors from Sailability Middle Harbour, Natasha Garrity and Chester Bendall, took on the nationals as their first-time regatta after only a couple of practice runs in Sunday afternoon club racing.
Chester sailed in the Hansa 303 one-person competition, finishing a creditable 20th. Natasha combined with past two-person champion David Staley to win the Hansa 303 two-person NSW Championship and finish 2nd in the Australian Champs. David also sailed in the Hansa 303 one-person competition, finishing 4th in the Nationals and 2nd in the NSW Championships.
- Liberty Australian Championship Results
- Liberty NSW Championship Results
- Hansa 303 Two-Person Australian Championship Results
- Hansa 303 Two-Person NSW Championship Results
- Hansa 303 One-Person Australian Championship Results
- Hansa 303 One-Person NSW Championship Results